This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.astra-sri.co.uk

Does anyone know whats happening to this site?
    I cant get onto it anymore. I thought it had been changed to www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk but that doesnt work either.

Re: www.astra-sri.co.uk

Originally posted by Garret C
    I cant get onto it anymore. I thought it had been changed to www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk but that doesnt work either.

I just clicked on your link and got in????

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc

I dont know whats going on I cant get on it, I've even tryed pinging the server that the site is hosted on 77.232.68.228 and it times out. I've also tryed from my other computers :?

Comment

I dont know whats going on I cant get on it, I've even tryed pinging the server that the site is hosted on 77.232.68.228 and it times out. I've also tryed from my other computers :?
        you've not been banned have you?? :?

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR

Servage is the hosting company and they aren't particularly good. Timeouts is what ya get I'm afraid. If you keep trying you might find you can get on.

Comment

Hi Garret,

The site is currently in the throws of an overhaul which started with servage moving us to a new server as we have been having reliability issues.

It can take a while for the DNS settings to filter through the internet ( im currently having a problem with images on my office pc ).

You could try the following link for now

www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/forum

If this doesnt work, could u please contact me on the following email address

[email protected]

Hope to see you soon

Andrew

Comment

No I definitely havent been banned, Im just getting a server timeout I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Comment

No I definitely havent been banned, Im just getting a server timeout I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Comment

If you are getting a server timeout then the DNS must have updated for you. If Servage are moving the site you would get a different message along the lines of "site not found". (Done this a few times now! )

The new cluster must be very busy. Try again later. Not much more you can do I'm affraid.

Comment

well i just thought i'd check

it'll be fine later no doubt Garret x

Comment

Working...
                    X