This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulb types?

PLease can someone let me know which headlight bulbs the car uses for dipped and main beam, and the side light type?

I didn't buy xenon's so need to get some decent PIAA bulbs fitted :-)

Just had a call from the garage...they are expecting the car early next week now :-)

h1main beam h7 dipped beam 501 side lights ffogs h11

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

got a set of blue ring ice blues, that i've changed for sportzblues as per my mate worsys recommendation
      if they are useful to you and have a set of halfords brilliance 2 for 1 bulbs too
      gotta keep one in reserve incase officer dibble gets the hump
      babylon are bang at it round here

Comment

u will tear your hands to bits doing it mate
        i've got hands like 5 pound of pork sausages

Comment

Is it a squeeze then? If so probably not worth me doing it, even with my scrawny hands.

Tried various makes of bulbs in the past,but PIAA rule.....one set of bulbs, still running 2 years later :-)

Comment

can't find any bulbs called "hb11" is that correct. Found H3 listed on one site for the fogs

Comment

Originally posted by troger.
              got a set of blue ring ice blues, that i've changed for sportzblues as per my mate worsys recommendation
              if they are useful to you and have a set of halfords brilliance 2 for 1 bulbs too
              gotta keep one in reserve incase officer dibble gets the hump
              babylon are bang at it round here
              troger you made me laugh then when i read the word babylon not heard that for years mate
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by gringosteve
                Is it a squeeze then? If so probably not worth me doing it, even with my scrawny hands.

Tried various makes of bulbs in the past,but PIAA rule.....one set of bulbs, still running 2 years later :-)
                i'm big at 6"2 and i managed it easy ish but next time i will take my wheels off then it will be easy so just take it off and it will halve the time and it gives you chance to clean the inside of the rims and give em a wax for brands
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

can't find any bulbs called "hb11" is that correct. Found H3 listed on one site for the fogs
                  Try H11 - I think that's correct?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Worsy, how u doing mate?
                    You and mum proud parents yet mate?
                    Glad i got u laughing by dusting off the old chestnut, babylon mate

A man is in a queue at Tesco and sees this busty blonde staring at him, he can't believe she is staring at him, then she starts waving.
                    "Excuse me do I know you?" he asks.
                    "Yes I think you are the father of one of my kids" she says.
                    The man thinks back and remembers his one act of infedelity and says "Flipping hell are you the bird I gave one on me stag do, whilst your mate whipped me and your other mate stuck a brush up my ****?"

"No" she replies "I am your son's English teacher!"

Comment

Very good mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKVXR
                        Try H11 - I think that's correct?
                        sorry your spot on H11

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                        X