Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astra 888 ST8ALTH

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Astra 888 ST8ALTH

    Just seen this advertised by Thurlby in Total Vauxhall, ad says, Astra 888 ST8ALTH 1.9 CDTI sport hatch Ltd edition - 1 of 4 :? from only £21995 , but there is no mention of it on their website.

  • #2
    Re: Astra 888 ST8ALTH

    Originally posted by wardy
    Just seen this advertised by Thurlby in Total Vauxhall, ad says, Astra 888 ST8ALTH 1.9 CDTI sport hatch Ltd edition - 1 of 4 :? from only £21995 , but there is no mention of it on their website.
    i knew they'd be expensive but didn't think they'd be that expensive x
    they had some monaros in a while back that i couldn't find on their website - maybe not updated x and i defo know one of them is sold already, dunno about the rest x

    Comment


    • #3
      I've bought 2

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Adski
        I've bought 2
        greedy begger ain't ya xx

        Comment


        • #5
          More like wisheful lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            that last stealth has now been sold and i believe it was picked up this arvo

            Comment


            • #7
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Astra...QQcmdZViewItem

              If that had Xenons then the VXR would be gone

              Comment


              • #8
                Ka$h on www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk has one, loads of pics on there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can you post a link of one of the pics? I can't seem to find any

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Adski
                    Can you post a link of one of the pics? I can't seem to find any
                    http://astraownersnetwork.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=16420

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you very much kind sir

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Adski
                        Thank you very much kind sir
                        Dont mention it, ill pm you my paypal address

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Erm is that the time i've gotta go.......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have got to get me one of those Carbon Fibre VX badges - but I bet they cost a mint

                            Awesome motor I wanna see more pics of the interior!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by VXR Jon
                              I have got to get me one of those Carbon Fibre VX badges - but I bet they cost a mint

                              Awesome motor I wanna see more pics of the interior!
                              yeh they are the nut's want 1 for mine too where do ya get em from ?
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X