This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions please on hose colours

ok im booked for thorney ic and it comes with pace turbo hose pieces in blue or red. im gonna order the samco hoses to finish it ( ancillaries, coolants and induction sets,) its either blue pace hoses and blue samcos or blue or red pace hoses with a mental samco colour like yellow or orange any suggestions
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

paint your rocker cover white

Comment

Yes yes

Comment

Is it as easy as just taking it off and spraying it, or do you have to have special materials or something? :?

Comment

i have no idea

i dont do cars

Comment

i just painted mine! its a straightforward job and all you will need matirials wise is a new rocker cover seal and some gasket sealer. the reason for a new seal is simply to minimize the risk of it leaking once you have it built back up and the gasket sealant is for the corner parts of the seal wich you eill see where vaux have put when you remove the cover. mind and cover you cams over so no debris gets into the engine!

P.S just to correct myself i said on a previous post that powder coating would be a good way of colour coding the rocker cover because i thought it was metal! it is an fact plastic so painting it is the only real option!

Comment

thought you'd aready got blue samco's fitted
              i cant keep pace with you mate
              i wish i had a penny less than you corsa
              top man respect

Comment

did mate sold em to adski now im thinking of a different colour lol

Comment

toss a coin then decide , or toss 2 coins or 3 or 4 etc etc corsa the undecisive this shall be your new name from now on CTUD
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

ctud cool :wink:

Comment

im cool wid that lol its so true

Comment

undecisive i would go pink,LOL how can you be thinkin about blue you been there done thay sold them your crazy man :wink:

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

lol thats undecisive and crazy lol. yeah lol could do red but just not sure how easy it is to paint callipers want a good job done dont waqnt blue showing through etc

Comment

Its easy ive done all the cars ive ever had, no problems, going to do the vxr when i get the Ap's on.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

yeah but surely you would have to take calliper off, sand down etc

Comment

Working...
                              X