This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace of Mind Package?

Got sent through some stuff after i ordered my VXR.

Invoice Protection (which i presume is like GAP insurance) £299

Diamondbrite Car Protection £250

Tyre Insurance (5 tyre claims in 3 years) £199

- If i buy the first 2, i get the Tyre insurance free. Is this worth it? And im assuming the tyre inrance just covers punctures and not general ware.

Also Delivery Pack for £79, which includes a full tank of petrol, and a set of Mats. Are these VXR mats? and how much does a full tank normally cost?

Thanks

I got the top two was quoted them prices but did not pay that much, payed £300.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I have GAP insurance on mine and I think most people on here have something similar so I think you can take that as yes most people on here would recommend it, don't know much about the diamond brite and trye insurance to be honest but I thought the mats where included with the VXR (mine were) and my dealer give me a free tank of fuel

Comment

Hmmm im crap at negotiating, so i dont know if id be able to get them any cheaper :?

I assume the mats are not VXR mats, as i think a full tank of fuel must be £50+

Comment

i can only get about 40 quid in my car when its empty

Comment

yeh £38 - £40 for me from empty tell em you want v power and you want to see the receipt
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

gap insurance is a must , the other 2 i wouldnt bother with !!

i paid for the paint protection and personally speaking i dont think its worth what i paid , polish it yourself and save your money

tyre insurance is also dependent on how much tread you have left when you make a claim ie if theyre half worn they wont buy you a brand new tyre if you have a puncture , they will give you a percentage !!

tyres on vxr dont last too long anyway so i wouldnt bother :wink:

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Is the GAP insurance regardless of fault?

Comment

I have just thrown away loads of diamond brite gear .........

Dont bother!!!!

Its a fiver on ebay...
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue
                    Thanks for the info.

Is the GAP insurance regardless of fault?
                    yes but i think you have to have comp insurance , but say if you trash your car in 2 yrs and the insurance books it at say 12 grand the GAP makes up the differance to what you acctually paid for the car

not bad for 2-300 kwid

Comment

when you pick up your vxr complain that your not happy with the overall shine of the car then mention the diamond brite finish and ask why this wasnt standard i did and the car was repolished with it at no cost worth a go
                      sigpic
                      stage 2

Comment

I have the gap and it cost me 100 because i used to work at the garage. best thing you can have

Comment

Working...
                        X