X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

Hi everyone!
    I am new to the site, I just stumbled accross it today, but a great idea.
    I have just ordered my brand new Astra VXR in red with full leather!! Now i have to wait up to 10 weeks for delivery
    Its great reading about other with VXRs, and sorry to the poor person who crashed the blue one :?
    Anyway, im sure i will be speaking to you all over the next 10 weeks about meets and track days etc..
    Bye for now.

Welcome, be good to see some pics once you get it
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Re: Newbie Here

Originally posted by Brooke D
      Hi everyone!
      I am new to the site, I just stumbled accross it today, but a great idea.
      I have just ordered my brand new Astra VXR in red with full leather!! Now i have to wait up to 10 weeks for delivery
      Its great reading about other with VXRs, and sorry to the poor person who crashed the blue one :?
      Anyway, im sure i will be speaking to you all over the next 10 weeks about meets and track days etc..
      Bye for now.
      Are you an 18 or a 19 ? 10 Weeks will be a breeze most of us so far have waited getting on for six months.

Comment

Well i hate to say it but im an 18
        But she has full leather!!!

Comment

nothing wrong with 18's,
          its not the size its how you use it :wink:

Comment

Hi mate and welcome to the site. I think you have made the right choice. The car will handle better on the 18's due to a number of reasons, such as proffile and ET settings. The 19's look great but when I ordered mine( albeit) I now have a Vectra I ordered it on 18's. My dealer still has it with full leather , cruise, climate and Nav but is in silver, but sure they would do a good deal.
            19's are at their best on the circuit but the 18's for the road , in my humble opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
              19's are at their best on the circuit but the 18's for the road , in my humble opinion
              Saying that, the Astra VXR Sprint is running 18's for the circuit
              | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

i believe thats because that dont make slicks for 19's
                and i agree with your last statement Mark

Comment

Welcome to the site - hope you find it useful.
                  Feel free to submit a report on how your car is, once you've put a few miles on it! :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X