This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best polish to use

got an 07 astra vxr in the blue i want to keep the show room shine what do you recommend as i dont want to do trial and error and end up the nice ice skating swirls
    sigpic
    stage 2

I recomend vxrmarc lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
      I recomend vxrmarc lol.
      aggred get urself joined up to www.detailingworld.co.uk very good on there

Comment

I use TurtleWax Wax (small puc shaped pot). Simply apply with a damp cloth and wipe off - it works a treat - look:

Comment

i use the autoglym super resin polish and that is the nut's on dark colours
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I have used the autoglym resin polish and the extra high gloss finish and its good but can leave white dust if not done correctly but if you want the best then try the swissol waxes I have just bought the concorso best of show wax 104 quid a tub and use the pre-wax cleansin fluid 30 quid a bottle of 500ml.
            I previously used the saphir wax on the lighter colours with pre-wx cleansing fluid and the results are awesome plenty pics to show if you desire.

Comment

Pics Pics!!! I DESIRE

Comment

Just get me to do it hehehe

enjoy, thats done with swissol and now pinnicle wax and also mothers and poor boys and alsorts lol

Comment

Working...
                X