This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP Ultimate 102

nine outlets and they're all in the south.
    nearest to me is milton keynes
    so
    bp ultimate isnt as good as v-power?
    is ultimate 102 upto the tesco 99 ?

the vxr ecu apparently needs a steady, consistant quality and octane fuel or it throws a wobble :?
    its getting harder to get v-power cus bp reign supreme in leics so we have to commute to notts or peterboro for each tank of gas.
    did shell ust not buy out bp?
    am i the only one seeing a pattern here

so if anyone going to brands wants to try 102
    make sure uve still got full vauxhall aa cover and report in ur findings
    please

Oadby? Narborough... Much easier than going to notts

Comment

Be my guest if you dont mind paying £2.50 a litre then report back telling us how good it is

Comment

Are u saying T99 is better than VPower?

Comment

What I want to know is why the super at my local Tesco garage is only 97 ron rather than 99.

Comment

i use the 99 tescos and v power both feel the same and not much different in price , but i wont be trying fuel at £2.50 thats just scandalous
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy
              Check out the tests carried out using the T99 by thorney, dyno graphs and everything show better figures.

Clicky Clicky

Comment

i use T99 and V Power x i always fill up when i get to half a tank and i try to do it so i use T99 one day and next the V Power x
                you wouldn't catch me near BP unless it's a diar emergency lol x

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR
                  i use T99 and V Power x i always fill up when i get to half a tank and i try to do it so i use T99 one day and next the V Power x
                  Bursting for the toilet ? :wink:

Comment

£2.50 flippin eck !!
                    will try Oadby
                    weird thing is the shell garage we use in notts has just been refitted to bp :?
                    so a1 is next v-power and pretty sure i read shell had bought bp
                    i aint picky its just that after our engine replacement the ultimate fuel onboard the car had to be dropped as there was concern it was contaminated and tms wanted to set the new engine to best possible settings. john loves his tesco 99
                    so we stick to v-power as tesco 99 is 20 miles away in peterboro and Mel wont let us siphon her tank

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                      Originally posted by LouiseVXR
                      Bursting for the toilet ? :wink:
                      yep, or when coming out of castle combe track day, i had about 1/4 of a tank left and couldn't find any shell garages on sat nav :? lol x
                      put about a tenner in only x but only used 1/4 of a tank to get home lol x

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo
                        Originally posted by Dizzy
                        Check out the tests carried out using the T99 by thorney, dyno graphs and everything show better figures.

Clicky Clicky
                        That was shell Optimax (97RON) in the Thorney comparison to T99, not V-Power (99RON).

Andy

Comment

used the BP ultimate in the GSi a few times and it did not feel as good

The VXR has only had Optimax/V-Power in it since new with the od tank of Tesco 99 but it never felt as good on the Tesco Value 99 stuff.

A mate from Fen Sport a Toyota tuner only recomends Shell V-Power.

Comment

A lorry driver was going along on the his merry way.
                            And passes a sign reading "Low bridge ahead."
                            Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles.
                            Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck huh?"

The lorry driver replies, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of f*****g petrol."

Comment

Originally posted by troger.
                              A lorry driver was going along on the his merry way.
                              And passes a sign reading "Low bridge ahead."
                              Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles.
                              Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck huh?"

The lorry driver replies, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of f*****g petrol."
                              LOL Where do you get these from?! quality
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X