This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax bracket

Am I right in thinkin that the vxr is in tax bracket F rather than G.

not sure but i was shocked at how much it was
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Was talkin to a mate tonight and he reckoned that gordon the ****** might be puttin band G up by around £100. per annum. Just wondered if he did would it affect us.

Comment

Astra is band F.

Comment

Confirmed F
          http://www.vcacarfueldata.org.uk/ved/vedDetails.asp

Mod note: Corrected link - Bo55

Comment

Was that supposed to be a link?
            If it was, it didn't work

Comment

My disc (from new) says £210 - is that what I am going to have to pay on renewal? How much could it go up by when this new budget comes in?

Comment

Band G (£210) is for cars emmitting 226 and over g/km of CO2 AND registered on/after 23/March/2006 (when the band came in)

Any cars registered before 23/March/2006 will be band F

Comment

I am Band G then... NICE!!! I obviously have a PERFORMANCE car!! lol

Comment

No its an F mate cause it emmits less than 226 Co2's

Comment

Mines £190 Pounds ......>!! Thats what it says on my tax disc......

Comment

Mine is £190 too. Mine was registered on the 31st May 2006.
                        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

just abit concerned if they put the car tax upto £400.00 of which theres is talk, whether it will affect the resale of our motors- I'm sure it will along with any other car that we enjoy

Comment

Yeah they'll do it I think, it's just a massive con, they try to get money out us any way they can.

It will affect the resale value as most people don't want to be spending over £1000 a year on tax and insurance. I's a load of bo**ocks.
                            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Astras borderline F - it emits 221g/km2 which is just below the 226 required for G

Comment

Working...
                              X