This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROAD RAGE !!!!!!!!

Have to tell you guys, Ok i was a bit of a prat i parked in 2bays at lunch in a car park that looked quite empty, across the road is subway where i went for luch as im eatting my sub the car park starts to get busy with all these MUMMYS picking there kids up from play group at 12.30.....All of a suddon this woman comes Firing into subway and say whos VXR is that and move it into 1bay, i dinied it was my car so she said, i will just go and SCRATCH the car i dont care, she went up to it will her key and pretend to scratch the roof and the side...... I just let her carry on then one of her MUMMY mates pulled into the car park and she told her to block me in....F*c*in Cow...... I Finished my sub went out and i was looked at the gap i reversed and got out the gap !!! Woo Hoo then all of a sudden she comes running out the Building and looks at the empty space and her mates car like i have done some damage!!!!!! So i jump out and say GOD LIFTED my car and moved it for me.......

Here is the Best bit she had a ARDEN BLUE GSI ZAF...!!!!! And she then had the utter cheek to say to me ASTRA VXR They are lovely cars but i dint know N*BS Drove them...... So just to her to F*c* OFF !!!!!!

There you go.... the wonderful town of WELLINGBOROUGH........

Feel better?

Comment

she was prob pissy you have a better and newer car lol
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

I'll have a word with the wife and get her to calm down a bit

Only joking, its not my wifes car, nor would I dare tell her to calm down dear.

Comment

Its a LADY with a right rocket up her **** tho...BE AWARE !!!!!!

Comment

never come between a mother and her cubs mate

Comment

serves you right forparking in 2 spaces

:P :P :P

Comment

if she had gone anywhere near mine with a key , pretending or not i would have broke her ******* arm

Comment

well i think i won't ever be parking my VXR in wellingborough now, for fear she'll think it's yours and key it! x

Comment

Ah but your bonnet and fluffy pink wheel cover will give it away Lou

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                      Ah but your bonnet and fluffy pink wheel cover will give it away Lou
                      fluffy pink what cover? thats not mine, must be yours xx

Comment

You been spying on my car again Lou

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                          You been spying on my car again Lou
                          moi? never xxx

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                            if she had gone anywhere near mine with a key , pretending or not i would have broke her ******* arm
                            yeh i would have piled 1 on her too, had supermarket rage last week with a bloke being lippy cos i was parked in a childrens and parents bay , the mrs was in chippy 9 mths preeggars may i say and i was putting shopping in car , he walked past with his kid and say's " you forgot your kids mate " i say "what" he says " you forgot your kids " i say what the ferk has gotta do with you so he just walks off then , then the mist is descending i throw the shopping in the car and chase him with me trolley he is then just closing his kid in the car so i start to ask him what his problem his he is then shaking like a leaf and say's "i had no where to park and you havent have any kid's with you so you shouldnt have parked there " i say " yeh but my mrs is 9 mths preggars and finds it hard to get out of car and so we need a bit of space " then a car pulls up along side him a bloke gets out and starts to walk toward the supermarket , i shout at the mouth "go on ******* say something to him then " the other bloke then thinks i am growing into the incredible hulk and boogers off so i say to this geezer a few choice words all starting with the C word and i walk off , ****** .
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

worsy
                              nice one mate

Comment

Working...
                              X