X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car broke into :(

Hey

Had my car parked in an NCP Multi Storey in Manchester yesterday, got back after shopping and someone had smashed my window and took my Sat Nav and a few other things!!! :@ Was really angry. They smashed the drivers side front window and leaned thru to open the glove box. As they have leaned thru the glass must have got caught against them and the glass has scratched my door allover!! Also the glass that went ALL over my interior has ripped my leather a little and scratched all the door card What a mess. The car park people said its not secure parking and the only thing I got was free parking!!! What a joke.

Also, anyone selling any hoses at the minute?

Cheers

Marc

you left ur sat nav in there in plain view? :?

Comment

Only time ive ever done it, was a busy day, car park was full, I was parked between 2 cars, I thought it would be ok, I was only in Manny for like 30 mins Figured it would be ok, Also with my windows being tinted....

Comment

goes to show you shouldn't think it'll be ok hun, cos it's always at that point something like this will happen, sods law
        hope you get it all sorted ok xx

Comment

fu***ng bas**rds!!!!!!they just dont like to see other people have nice things m8ty!!

Comment

Re: Car broke into

Originally posted by Marc J
            Also, anyone selling any hoses at the minute?

Cheers

Marc
            Have 3 available in red...pm me mate if interested
            mark
            sigpic

Comment

Which hoses are they? and what type of price?

Comment

gutted for ya marc , but you know what manc land is like i should know i used to live there
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

It aint tht bad! Or am I jus used to it!? U wud of at least thought they might have thought (in a scally voice) 'yeah that cars sick, cant nick tht 1' lol or something along those lines, but main thing is......... my alarm didnt go off!!! Shouldnt it go off is the window is smashed?? I ordered a new regplate and a VXR grill badge today hopefulli get some hoses and maybe an exhaust soon

Comment

yeh i thought it would have gone off cos it has sensors in the car dont it ???? i know the wife locked the little 1 in the car and wentb into shop and when she moved it went off like a mad 1 and frightened her to death
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

thats a real bugger m8 , bit of a piss take giving the free parkin tho :?

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                        thats a real bugger m8 , bit of a piss take giving the free parkin tho :?
                        yeh especially as on wed's it's only 50p all day
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

ours still hasnt seen a public car park for reasons like this , and ***** with big doors :?

we just use the w**ked out xsara for those places , crap that you have to think like that tho

Comment

Hey Marc, did you leave your sat nav in the glove box or in open view? I always leave mine in the glove box - hardly ever use it though, probably time to remove it!

Also which NCP was it? I live in Manchester and park in the one thats part of the Arndale every week, never had or seen any problems there. Guess no car park is 100% safe though.

Also, did you get your tints done in Manchester? Anyone you would recommend as I'm getting mine soon. Cheers.

Comment

i learnt my lesson a long time ago about leaving stuff in my car.
                              and i never use any multi storeys or dodgy looking places.
                              this is the one area of owning a car like this that i hate.
                              you can`t just nip into town or asda coz some git will put a few nice dings in your door.

Comment

Working...
                              X