This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just grazed an alloy HELP

just pulled out of the drive taking anna to meet her m8s and the last person to use the other car didnt park it very good

hence the title , its not very deep but is about half way round

so any one no of a good cosmetic mobile repair in west yorks or leeds please :?

cheers andy

I'll give you the same advice i was given when it happend to me.
    Don't mend it, cause chances are it will probably happen again

Comment

if it was a little nick i woyuld just touch it in , but this is a real t*at of a scrape

not deep just long

anymore wise comments ?? i have heard dont lick yellow snow so thats outa the window guys :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by arden
        if it was a little nick i woyuld just touch it in , but this is a real t*at of a scrape

not deep just long

anymore wise comments ?? i have heard dont lick yellow snow so thats outa the window guys :wink:
        dont go near kerbs?? lol x

He's right though - you get it sorted and sods law it'll happen again next week x

Comment

left myself open to that one

its gona get done cos i hate shabby lookin wheels

so if any one does no of anyone ..................

Comment

my mrs is on a roll with mine every day for a week so far i will be glad when she has this baby cos she cant drive the dam thing for a week give me allys a rest
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

google wickedwheels or chipsaway hun, they have ppl all round country and common consesus is ppl trust them and both companies do a good job x

Comment

cheers for that louise , wicked wheels dont do near me but i got the no for chips away so i will call tomorrow

maybe im pregnant too worsy ?????? i better check :wink:

Comment

My husband has scuffed my wheel so we are using chipsaway. Have used them before on zafira gsi and they are very good, where in west yorkshire too.

Comment

I too can recommend chips away. The chap fixed an 18" scrape and I can't even see it, I had to ask him where it was.

Comment

cheers for that , i called a few places but finally went for a lad in leeds called car medic.

i got it booked in for wednesday £40 +vat altho i spoke to www.mssltd.org.uk in leeds who will smoke chrome at £65 a wheel :wink:

what you all think , change colour or smart repair ?

Comment

Working...
                      X