This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another quality CCS job

Steve from CCS has excelled himself once again and sorted out these beauties, top job, give the man a call if your after something along the same lines

looks awesome mate very very nice that i would be worried bout it showing dirt tho and colour wearing but i love that
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Shane top m8......

You even dangled the keyring at the correct angle :wink:
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Hav eto say isaw it in the flesh yesterday and it did look very good. Makes the seats look bigger. Nice Shane, good choice

Comment

shane any chance of an outside looking in so can see with paintwork for a nice dramatic effect.....

I really like that and know someone who will next week!!!! :wink:
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i will try and get a shot tomorrow arvo mate

Comment

shane did you have half leather before?

Is this smooth leather or like that of the full leather with the dimples in bit like that od the stereing wheel?

see a nice post as this is what i want for mine but not just yet but with red dimpled leather

Comment

Excellent job, looks stunning and suits the red car down to the ground.

Very nice :wink:

Comment

g'day Alex

i just had half leather mate, as for the leather type its the smooth, much easier to keep clean where as i think you will find the dimpled leather would hold the dirt which would be very easily noticed on the red (madeira), the smooth leather is very easy to wipe down, i use the zymol leather clean and it comes up nicely, have a look at it on Sunday mate as it really does finish off the interior nicely, i would highly recommend and for what you get it aint to expensive.

Comment

does look good

i know what you mean about the dimples but i like the look of it and think it looks closer to the factory fit upgrade.

i will have a look on sunday.

what was the cost or is it a secret.

Comment

no secret, £525 which also includes the logo and plus they sorted out the creases in the drivers side outer bolster and replaced the leather on the upper side bolster which had been scratched and added more pading to the seat and lower lumber area, if you contact Steve at CCS mate he will send you some samples of the lether he can fit for you.

Comment

Looks ace mate - what kinda turnaround time was it from dropping the seats off?

Comment

thanks

Comment

£525, bargain. Does it have to be leather? Can you have alcantara centres?
                            I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Like it a lot , how will it work with full leather (heated) with the holes in, and the front leg support that pulls away. I have only noticed theses on the full leather seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X