X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnex at last !!

Just got back from Egypt and fitted the magnex right away ,
    looks great , havent really noticed much extra power , sounds great
    but you have to get the revs up to really get it sounding good , easy enough to fit , also gave it a bit of a clean its been a really sunny day lots of people out today , did 100 miles this afternoon , going to check all the connections on thesystem again in morning .. here`s some pics...

Very nice mate. Fit it yourself?

Comment

Yes fitted it myself , took around three hrs . snapped a stud in the down
      pipe ( lots of swearing ) but simply used one from the pre-cat ..

Comment

Lol. Was gonna fit mine myself but everybody told me its a pain in the **** if your not a mechanic or got the right tools. Looks relly good though, nice job.
        You gonna have it lowered soon?

Comment

love that tailpipe

Comment

what bore size is the magnex again?
            Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

where it bolts to the cat is 52 mm , not too sure of the rest of the pipework :?

Comment

would think its 52 then just wondered if it was same as milltek being 63

Comment

think its 2.5" bore , just been under thr car to check all the conections , there may have been a slight leak on the connection after the cat , nipped it up and think is fine now ,
                  Has anyone fitted a de-cat pipe? thinking of having one custom made ..

Comment

yes mate went to garage today and was told it was blowing and they fixed it now it sounds 100x better and goes 100x better too its like having the exhaust all over again

Comment

Originally posted by menzies007
                      think its 2.5" bore , just been under thr car to check all the conections , there may have been a slight leak on the connection after the cat , nipped it up and think is fine now ,
                      Has anyone fitted a de-cat pipe? thinking of having one custom made ..
                      which one front pre cat or main cat,heard there were a few issues with removing the main cat as it can cause ecu faults and managment lights to come on.

Comment

corsasrisilver witch connection was blowing ? i havent run the car yet but i wazint overley impresed with sound or power increse . im of out now !!
                        [/quote]

Comment

front decat pipe was blowing now on start up its virtually silent compared to before

Comment

Working...
                          X