X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with a question...

Hi Folks,
    Just after finding this site. I'm collection a 07 OPC on Saturday and have a quick question.
    For those of you that have non factory bluetooth kits, which ones are you using. I had a Parrot 3100 in my old car and never had any problems and was thinking of going for the 3200. What are other folks using or any suggestions for ones to check out. Any other tips advise would be greatly appreciated..

I bought an 07 in Arden Blue..Pearlescent Paint, 19" wheels and aircon...

Take care,
    Dave..

i have 3100 mate works a dream never failed on me yet oh welcome
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
      i have 3100 mate works a dream never failed on me yet oh welcome
      Mrs has the 3200 in her car and I cant fault it, got it from E-bay at a good price too.

Cheers
      AC

Comment

Thanks for the responses folks...just ordered the 3200 from Expansys...

Just out of curiosity...How often do you recommend changing the oil/oil filter on the OPC/VXR...this is my first performance car, I'd imagine they could do with an oil change a little earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by Shankley

Just out of curiosity...How often do you recommend changing the oil/oil filter on the OPC/VXR...this is my first performance car, I'd imagine they could do with an oil change a little earlier...
          do mine about evey 5000 some do it more ??????????

Comment

i use the a nokia ck-7w kit with a little button mount up by the centre vents use a mute lead 06-022B which mutes radio and outputs though door speakers but am wait for a adptor that makes it work using the steering wheel buttons.

let me know what you all think of this idea and i will price it all up????

John

Comment

Originally posted by Shankley

Change after first 1000 miles and then every 5000, it's what most on here would recommend.

Comment

Working...
              X