X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked her up last night....

...and she is a beauty :-)

Car drives amazing, more civallised at cruising than my CTR, but can feel the potential of the turbo already. Not given it full beans due to the boring run-in period, but it has seen 4,000 revs a lot.

Keep getting admiring looks. Gave it a full tank of V-power last night, and when the guy gave me the trading cards, he asked if I would give him my car if I won the Ferrari

My Mrs loves it too.....just got to find the ultimate seating position and all will be well.

Should have done the run-in by weekend

Nice one Steve, how long till the Civic is just a distant memory?
    Cheers
    AC

Comment

Lol...hoping that it will be a distant memory...as it was my second CTR.

I replaced the first with a Beemer 330, but I just missed the raw pleasures of VTEC.

I reckon the VXR will be a different story!

Comment

Originally posted by gringosteve
        Lol...hoping that it will be a distant memory...as it was my second CTR.

I replaced the first with a Beemer 330, but I just missed the raw pleasures of VTEC.

I reckon the VXR will be a different story!
        Gringo, i came from an 05 CTR (and www.civictype-r.co.uk) like you, and i havnt looked back, bags more torque and easier overtaking ability :wink:

Comment

Enjoy and keep us posted on the difference
          sigpic
          More than 34,900 viewings and counting
          Click Here to.................
          See My Wheels
          See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Well.....managed to increase my revs a bit more this afternoon...as i hit the 100 mile mark.

The power is almost instant, and I feel my inards getting squished together. So the power is definately there and feels more powerful than the CTR already.

BUT

I have a feeling I will be trying to rev to 8000 revs for the first few miles, having driven too many high revving cars for too long :-)

Comment

U will mate. I had a rx8 before and to get maximium performance out of it u had to change at 9200 rpm

Comment

Working...
              X