This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Decide

The VXR hunt has stepped up a notch! One dealer that I spoke to said that the MPG shouldn't be all that different to my current car (Sport Hatch Turbo), does this sound about right? Around town I'm getting 28-30 at this time of year, not far off the combined figure, so I can't see why I couldn't get near that figure in a VXR. I know MPG isn't the main concern but it does help, I've read about the Focus ST and they seem to be way off the quoted figures.

Are all the clutch problems sorted now, and does the alarm still go off randomly?

Hmmm, need to look at the new interior, piano black could be finger print city :?

Cheers.
    I'll just give it a quick wash!

motorway i can see up to 34-35mpg as for city driving, well living in central London it varies but 26 sounds about right but depends on how i drive

no clutch issues have i experienced in my VXR and its 15 months old and as for the alarm, not had it go off like my previous 54 plate H SRi.

Comment

I am getting 27 mpg, which is a 16 mile round trip to work eachday. Could get better but there's loads of roundabouts and i just love florring it off em.

Comment

Mine usually sits at about 25-26mpg with only a 10 min journey to work with 2 miles motorway rest semi-urban. Doesnt really vary that much with a heavy right foot. Mind you, saying that, the above figure is with a heavy right foot .

Comment

27 mpg for mixed driving,so it should be no real difference for you
          sigpic
          More than 34,900 viewings and counting
          Click Here to.................
          See My Wheels
          See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Never got above 22 - standard car with 5k on clock.

Comment

i'm on about 22 too but i like to drive a little quick
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

On the t/ day a cc i managed 8.3 LOL

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                  On the t/ day a cc i managed 8.3 LOL
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                  X