This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trac art want my car for development

hmm they phoned me this morning to ask if i would mind them having it for development lol ill be carless and they are 3 hrs away, me dont think so
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????

like what do they want to do ?????

Comment

dunno lol

Comment

I smell billy bullsh1t.
        I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

wat you mean where that come from email and ask them if u want to [email protected] and ask them if they asked me for my car :?

Comment

youd have to pay for it though.

you cant expect free mods. in other words youd be the quinea pig
            stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

i know that they said id just get a discount on the developed parts but sod that i would be carless for weeks lol and my car aint bein used as a guinea pig

Comment

THEY CAN USE MINE ANY TIME!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

i would let em as long as they give me another car while they had mine
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Depends what sort of Discounts they offer!

And would there be any kind of Guarentees!

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEQUEEN
                      Depends what sort of Discounts they offer!

And would there be any kind of Guarentees!
                      surely you should get to keep all the development gear for nowt.
                      it does`nt seem to make any sense handing your pride and joy over for x amount of time for someone to pull in bits ,and the only benefits are discounts on the stuff
                      no thank you very much

Comment

how much more development can they do that they havnt done on the other one ??

MAYBE THAT ONES F**KED AND THEY NEED A FRESH ONE

Comment

asked for your car !!!

these are the mails that were sent between us. now you can read in what context we asked for his car!
                          Dan's VXR is very much not blown up....................... wait and see on the strip..........

sent to us : hi there, would it be possible to order this large metal pipe for my astra vxr, i would need the pipe anodised in samco blue with the dv take off, with samco blue hose bits for each end, and the inlet elbow also in samco blue. please may i have a price for the inlet and pipe. you have already quoted me 216 for elbow, and so need price for the inlet elbow to ic tube in blue. One last thing can this be used with regals blizzard intercooler as you were getting info on them from regal

we replied : To purchase this set up we will need to know what you are currently running in your engine. This set up has been custom made for Dan’s VXR. I.e intercooler size turbo upgrade engine upgrade and chassis. You can have a similar set up although we will need to custom make it for you on your car and setup. The pipe will need to run differently with different bends and pipe diameter so just mail order isn’t possible on this prototype item.

If you are interested in being the first to have this set up on a standard VXR we will be able to arrange a small discount for the donation of your car but we will need to have your car here to fabricate the system.

Let me know….

so you can all see why we need his car. just like any of you would need to come to us with your car to make the same system to fit different builds.

Comment

Now that sounds a little clearer now.....
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

ssssssssssssssssssssssss

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X