Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usual topic! It's arrived, questions, etc....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usual topic! It's arrived, questions, etc....

Afternoon. It was delivered a couple of days ago, and I'm impressed so far. I like the muti-adjustments on the seats, the comp/stereo controls on the steering wheel and the cruise control. I also don't mind the weird logic-based indicators although they do take a bit of getting used to. Seats excellent, although I'm glad I'm not fat.

Nice, gruff, torquey engine. Overtaking is nice and easy, no fuss. Very different from the CTR. Might be a bit tight tho at the moment (300 miles?) but still feels pretty responsive. Sport button should be standard settings, imho. Got no idea really regarding handling yet, except it feels like it might be a bit difficult to gauge breakaway with such enormous wheels.

Bad things.

Lots of tyre noise, stereo quality poor. There's also a couple of rattles - haven't really investigated yet, but sounds like it could be in the back somewhere. MPG hovering around 24 at the moment, even with mostly dual carriageway blasts to the westcountry. Other than that, it's excellent.

Questions.
    Is that really a sunglasses holder where the driver side grab handle is?
    Can I expect a bit more power after a few more miles?
    Bit strange the noise from the back on full boost, innit?
    Also, where can I get some mats without paying £60 ****ing quid for them?

Re: Usual topic! It's arrived, questions, etc....

Originally posted by Sououssooiloys
    Is that really a sunglasses holder where the driver side grab handle is?
    Can I expect a bit more power after a few more miles?
    Bit strange the noise from the back on full boost, innit?
    Also, where can I get some mats without paying £60 **expletive deleted by Admin** quid for them?
    Yup.

Hmmm, yup a little.

Yup. It's the best. I don't want to change my standard exhaust - it's perfect.

Nope. You cant unless you get em from Ebay.

Comment

i use it for spare cash
      yeh wait till you get to 8k it fly's ( ok so its stage 3 ) but it is getting faster all the time
      dont know about the noise all i can here is the milltek popping
      and i got mine free
      and welcome to the club souou

and thats 1 long name
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Got mine Nov 06 and i enjoy it the more i drive it.

Just passed 3,000 now, still standard, but seems to go well especially on good fuel....recommend V Power.

Comment

just coming up to 6000 and the standard zorst sounds gr8 now

definatly seems quicker , altho not quick enuff :?

and like above use vpower , it just loves it

Comment

If u guys put T99 in, give it half a tank, and notice how, for some reason, you "want" to keep downchanging and flooring it. Feel the aggressive stance, hear that more frantic "ferrari" rasp and see ur MPG temporarily average at 17-19mpg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy
              If u guys put T99 in, give it half a tank, and notice how, for some reason, you "want" to keep downchanging and flooring it. Feel the aggressive stance, hear that more frantic "ferrari" rasp and see ur MPG temporarily average at 17-19mpg!!!
              its all in your mind

id like to see some RR results using different fuels

Comment

hasnt thorney already done that????

i didnt see results but im sure he has :?

Comment

id be interested to see. it might make me stick a higher octane fuel in

like ive said before, i ran it on opti for a while, and honestly didnt feel a difference.

Comment

Working...
                  X