X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Diffusers...

Folks,
    Just wondeirng if any of you use the above. We don't have fixed cameras as such in Ireland yet, however it's due to be outsourced soon so there will be loads of em popping up. Just wondering if any of you use detectors/jammers/diffusers etc. and what model do you use. I've been checking out www.speedcameradefence.com and they're top system seems a little pricey. Just something I'm considering as I only have 2 points at the moment.

Thanks,
    Dave..

my m8 had a laser diffuser on his old evo , worked a treat

altho it not an offence to own one it is to use one , something about stopping a copper from doing his duty :?

if only PD was here :wink:

Comment

I had one on my Scooby before the VXR

Never really knew if it worked or not, because i still slowed down when i saw a Traffic cop with a speed gun!

Comment

mates used to have a warning bleeper in the car that went off when it picked up the laser !!

obviously when you get the warning you slow down to the speed limit and turn it off till your out of coppers sight!!

dont go flying past them at warp 9 just cos they cant lock on you , cos thats taking the pi$$

THEY DO WORK THO

Comment

Originally posted by arden
          mates used to have a warning bleeper in the car that went off when it picked up the laser !!

obviously when you get the warning you slow down to the speed limit and turn it off till your out of coppers sight!!

dont go flying past them at warp 9 just cos they cant lock on you , cos thats taking the pi$$

THEY DO WORK THO
          how deep will they shaft you for using one?
          is there any way of owning one and not getting rammed(can you say it opens your 6 car garage door?)

Comment

dunno bowt fines leepy , just know that its an offence to stop a cop carrying out his duty !! ie if your jamming him !!!

as for the device my m8s came as a pair of sensors mounted in the grill , one to pick up and one to fire back to cancel the laser out !!

not really a garage door opening device , at the time it was described as a klingon cloaking device :wink:

Comment

I wanna know exact make an model of the ones that they use in gumball, always get the cops well before you see them! Or is it just cos of the technology the american cops have in their cars??

Comment

Working...
              X