This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Yep the chap is doing the update with Tech2 for 25 per car, other cost is the stalk which is anything from 27-36 dependant on supplier. Wouldn't pay more than 60 at a stealers to get it done.

Leave a comment:

• VXRich
    replied
    crikey

i think theyre being done for £25 at brands.

then again, ive just seen how much GM charged the bodyshop for a new right hand side for my vaux astra coupe (door, window, front quarter, rear quarter, mirror, glass and motor......£2000 haha)

glad i claimed for it

Leave a comment:

• littlecrimmo
    replied
    great! thanks,

i cant make it to brands, or i would have had it done.my dealer quoted £80, cant be bad.

Leave a comment:

• VXRich
    replied
    yep

tech 2 and stalk

someone doing some at Brands on sunday for a bargain price (if he is still doing them...even though i already have it)

Leave a comment:

• littlecrimmo
    started a topic Cruise Control - quick question?

Cruise Control - quick question?

just rang my dealer about getting cruise retro fitted and he seemed "semi" knowledgable, claimed i might need the brake switch plus some wiring behind the dash,as they did one (not a VXR) last week,

so, id said i was under the impression (thanks to everyone on here!) i didnt need that, just the stalk and a tech 2 bit.

so.... i just wanted to double check, to make sure im not wrong, is that all i need, the stalk and the tech 2 bit, no wires behind the dash or switches??

i know this has been answered a million times before, thanks
Working...
X