This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 1 - Much difference?

I'm thinking of getting stage one done at thorney's when it goes in for a service in a couple of months.

Is there much point for £600, is it noticeably better over standard? It says on the site +30bhp, but if it is 240 already +30 would make it 270, and people aren't getting that surely....

Any views would be much appreciated.

Ta

Daz
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

All cars are different daz but I spoke to someone who had the stage 1 done, i think the bhp went from 231 to 254 but seemingly on the road it was very noticeable.

Comment

Tell you what.....get it done, drive it, don't like it I'll take it off, no charge.

I'll bet £600 that you'll come back with a grin though

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
        Tell you what.....get it done, drive it, don't like it I'll take it off, no charge.

I'll bet £600 that you'll come back with a grin though
        so if he doesnt you will give him £600???

i like the sound of that i can stop grinning for £600
        sigpic

Comment

I recently got the stage 1 done with the pre cat removal thing and the difference is very noticeable. Mine was dynoed at 269bhp so I was really impressed. I don't think i'd go for any further stages, if i modify again it will be suspension brakes etc. I would say go for it.

Comment

I am geting the downpipe and stage one remap at thourneys when i get my bonus from work, I cant wait. Just a quick question 4 anyone who has this, i no that the power is swithable with the sport button, but if you hold the sport button done and the esp turns off what power is it running then? 240?? or more??

Comment

It would be runing at max bhp for that car.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
              X