This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

any1 kno where i can get an exhaust that sounds just like the btcc cars i loved them keep popping at brands

theyre probs illigal mate lol.

on a serious note, there are plenty of exhaust "makers" out there that will knock you any type you want up, as loud as you want etc but dont expect any power increase as some of these big daft exhausts dont have the same effect as tuned exhaust like the miltek.

contact your local powerflow dealer, not the best stainless to use but they have a lifetime warranty.

but think about, do you really wnat everyone to look at you when you drive past with that loud exaust??? i know some people think its cool but the majority will think your an idiot.

dont mean to sound harsh but this is reality. ive had loud exhaust and ive go to say i prefer the not so harsh tones of the miltek
    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

I must agree with the last reply i have just had a stage 2 with Miltek and it sounds just right i know mine needs to bed in and i'm sure the pops will get better the more milage i do.
      I must say to drive at normal speeds and engine revs the Miltek sounds great just a burble rather than a loud noise but if you put your foot to the floor it really does sound good.
      Have fun
      Rob

Comment

Not much more to add the guys have that covered, but the new remus exhause from VXRPC is louded and deeper ive hurd it and is sait to give more power 3in dia pipe work, give them a call.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

3inch pipework! throney did that im sure and found it gave less performance so dropped bore size :?
          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

it may not be noticeable but how can a car in sport esp tuned not use more fuel, as your gonna be going faster, or do you mean leave it in sport but drive how you normally would with a gentle acceleration foot

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
              3inch pipework! throney did that im sure and found it gave less performance so dropped bore size :?
              well then just shows you dont it.

Comment

well then just shows you dont it.[/quote]

shows dont it wat :?

Comment

it may not be noticeable but how can a car in sport esp tuned not use more fuel, as your gonna be going faster, or do you mean leave it in sport but drive how you normally would with a gentle acceleration foot
                  just got it then like for like

Comment

wasnt less performance as such, it was an increase in bhp with a slight drop in torque or somethin like that

Comment

well then just shows you dont it.
                      shows dont it wat :?[/quote]

you havin a he cannot and others can then others can do good things as well.

Comment

This was a thread about sound nothing else.

Comment

i know that mate, trac art done 3 inch too, as aussie says bhp was increased but torque dropped, and torque was found to be needed more whilst bhp not, but yeah each to their own i guess

Comment

if you could have listened to my exhaust coming back through the tunnel yesterday you would have loved the sound of that
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

The tune makes for a more efficiant fuel burn, so it use less as it is more effecient.

There is a new exhaust that was on one car at Brands, sounds just like a touring car, and I mean just like!! Pops and bangs on demand (no flames though!!) and sounds as loud as my 600!! But, at the press of a button reverts back to a fuitier std noise. And suggested power gains at peak are circa 20hp gain with further gains throughout the whole rev range. Torque is increased through the same range by similar amounts.

Watch this space.........
                              Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Working...
                              X