Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I join the damaged wheel club!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can I join the damaged wheel club!

    Just clipped the kerb on the way home tonight !!*@#*!! with my 19".
    Has anyone used Wicked Wheels in the west sussex / Hants area?
    If so what are they like?

  • #2
    Re: Can I join the damaged wheel club!

    Originally posted by Mark E
    Just clipped the kerb on the way home tonight !!*@#*!! with my 19".
    Has anyone used Wicked Wheels in the west sussex / Hants area?
    If so what are they like?
    join the club there is plenty of us in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    have not used them but hear they are very good

    Comment


    • #3
      wahaaaay its great innit use the mirror and door handle method
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by worsy
        wahaaaay its great innit use the mirror and door handle method
        No it bl00dy isn't great

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Adski
          Originally posted by worsy
          wahaaaay its great innit use the mirror and door handle method
          No it bl00dy isn't great
          i live by that method better then paying £55 every week

          Comment


          • #6
            Mirror and door handle method? :?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Adski
              Mirror and door handle method? :?
              yes. best to look uncool then damage the alloys

              Comment


              • #8
                Try telling that to my brother

                Comment


                • #9
                  any body know the name or paint code is for the silver on the alloys

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i used the CAR SMART franchise they did gr8 job on mine when i caught it :wink:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jonkvxr
                      any body know the name or paint code is for the silver on the alloys
                      speak to leelee on the site he can help you , although i had mine resprayed last week and lacquered a more course silver look's better imho
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X