This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Will A 2.2 Turbo Astra Beat a VxR

There is a right T*at in kettering that wants a race, i was in currys and his mates now saying he wants to race me..... What do you think will the VXR do it or will i be eattin my words ??????

Thats a 2.2 astra coupe vs Astra vxr Remapped by VXRPC...????

I did ask somone at BTCC and he did say the vxr but now just asking everyone ??????????

lol lol

A standard VXR will take the 2.2

Dont worry. Laugh at them.

Comment

youll do him dont worry.

In my honest opinion dont bother rising to him and giving him the satisfaction... however wiping the smile from his face maybe worth the petrol

Comment

no mate the 2.2 is not a turbo and has 150 bhp tops.

don't even waste your fuel.
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

A Speedster with that engine allready needs 5,9 seconds from 0-100 km/h.
          From 0-200 it is slower than a VXR/OPC.

An Astra weights much more, so it's much slower . Don't worry.

Comment

Just tell him no because your sides have recovered from the last time they split with laughter!

Comment

If this guy is so foolish maybe he does need to learn about the badge.

Rinse him, and disappear, never to be seen again...

Comment

It is kettering you will prob beat him and find the lil idiot has hunted you down and done damage to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                  youll do him dont worry.

In my honest opinion dont bother rising to him and giving him the satisfaction... however wiping the smile from his face maybe worth the petrol
                  Amazing to see the immaturity level of some people.

As for M1-8hav, tell the guy in Currys to grow up and get a job.

Comment

I told him not to bother in my post... if you read it correctly.

Comment

I back Mel - we are entitled to our opinion and you know nothing about her, so why try and publiclly bash her having never met her?

What car do you drive, seriously?

Comment

Been there done that. Some idiot in my area reckoned his 2.2 Astra coupe was 'HOLDEN' tuned and an import.

His words to me when he pulled up in the car park were...."This will give that a run for its money"

So we took it out onto the 'Blacktop' and wasted him time after time off the lights.

That was when mine was standard aswell
                        sigpic
                        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

DONT call my wife immature. If she was she wouldnt be a moderator on this forum.

Get a freaking life and stop spamming our site with your worthless brainless drivell

Comment

youll do him dont worry.
                            however wiping the smile from his face maybe worth the petrol
                            Yes I can read.

Comment

Originally posted by bazwaterboy
                              DONT call my wife immature. If she was she wouldnt be a moderator on this forum.

Get a freaking life and stop spamming our site with your worthless brainless drivell
                              Pardon?

Comment

Working...
                              X