This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone considering changing to corsa vxr

im set on my astra for size mainly, but anyone considering a change over, as the corsa does look very very smart, but im still seein it as a bit girly lol, sorry if ur changing just my opinion
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

our lass wants one. unfortunalty she cant afford it.

i want her to get one so i can drive it but for some reason i wouldnt wnat to actually say i owned one. i think they may be a little bit girley.

and the asstra is very manly
    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
      wnat to actually say i owned one. i think they may be a little bit girley.

and the asstra is very manly
      Nah, the Astra is a little boys car.... The Monaro is a Mans car

Comment

its a mid life crisis car
        stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

No, that;s the Zaffy

Comment

wouldnt change over to one in all honesty but we are going to have a corsa to join our lil VXR family

Comment

yeah the cprsa looks nice but its kinda like a his n herts really, astra bein his of course lol

Comment

our fast car will always be big/medium sized. Fast cars should have some bulk behind them. If your in a 4x4 and you see a fast corsa comin up you not gonna move out the way as quick as if you see an astra... vectra... or monaro

i still have the thought ickle cars are cheap, eco and slow never got the fast idea about them.

Comment

yeah the astra is not too big and not too small, awesome hatch back with awesome power me thinks, pure class always gets looks too

Comment

yeah i just dont think the corsa will have the same impact power.

I am very old fashioned in my thinking of fast = muscle = size of car.

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                      No, that;s the Zaffy
                      steady on B055

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                        If your in a 4x4 and you see a fast corsa comin up you not gonna move out the way as quick as if you see an astra... vectra... or monaro
                        I drive about, regardless of the time of day, with my headlights on, and most folk move over if you come up behind them!

Comment

looked better in the flesh at brands , still a girls car tho!!!

but why did they put such gr8 seats in the corsa , why didnt we get them

Comment

Corsa VXR seems more of an accessory than a car (if you know what i mean)

Still like it.........wouldn't have one

Comment

Working...
                            X