This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found match for alloy paint

just thought i would let u guys no that i found a 99% colour match for my alloy wheels.decided to try and repair it my self and if it didnt wodrk i would get the whole lot done properly any way i found the paint it was a halfords spray paint and it was a bmw artic silver after spending most of my day sanding filling and painting i done it .and im more than happy with the results even for a first time attemt :P

Any pics mate?

Comment

How many paints did u have to buy before you got the right one? :wink:

Very handy info...more than half the battle is the paint match on alloys thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

i had mine done last week and just got all 4 resprayed with a coarser silver and then lacquered , till next time
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

hi just thought this link mite be useful to some ppl who can diy. unlike me

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/realwhda.html

Comment

Are the 18inc and the 19inc the same colour

Comment

i struck lucky really i spent a few minutes just going through the paint in halfords and seem to of got the right one first time only got a camera on me phone but will try and post some pics this afternoon

Comment

Comment

really pleased with how it turned out there where three big chips in the rim and a few scratches :P

Comment

really good match

Comment

Working...
                    X