This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra install update

right well had some free time today so mad a start on the floor for my install.

spot the difference?????

oh and one more what do you think yes or no????

Cheers John

im not keen on the DVD in headrest...unless you carry kids... all your mates should be impressed with the car doesnt really need the extra entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
      im not keen on the DVD in headrest...unless you carry kids... all your mates should be impressed with the car doesnt really need the extra entertainment.
      i know where your coming from,a little flash for my liking.
      if they were not on show to much i.e,tints maybe,then i would consider them for the kids.

if i had any

Comment

im also a tight *** and cant see the point on spending money on something I wont use/see. Also i rarely carry passengers (exc hubbie as he dont really count).

it really depends on how you use your car really.

Comment

probley won't end up doing it as you say no kids and no good for me up front, just got a screen from stores at work and tried it out for size anyone want them done tho give me a shout

Comment

however i would love a tv in the car for when i get stuck in roadworks or tailbacks on the a1

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
              however i would love a tv in the car for when i get stuck in roadworks or tailbacks on the a1
              if i did the screen was gonna put dvd player and tv tuner in the car digital one so get things like E4 on so on, lol never mind

Comment

yeh would love a dvd in car for kids would shut em up for an hour or 2 , and mel the dog might want to watch clifford the big red dog or something
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

can do it for ya if ya like worsy just let me know i will price up a system two screens, single slot dvd player and 2 IR headphones. can put things like 6 disc dvd player and Freeview but would cost extra.

let me know.

John

p.s will fit it all for you, if you want or give it a go urself u know were i am if you get stuck

Comment

cheers napa will have a word with the mrs about it and as for fitting i will leave all that for you i can only just manage a plug :?
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                      cheers napa will have a word with the mrs about it and as for fitting i will leave all that for you i can only just manage a plug :?
                      lol i'll leave one plug for ya

Comment

Hi napa1985 i might be interested in the dvd, changer, freeview. How much would a system cost? i could install everything just not the headrests.

Comment

Working...
                        X