This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stares

lol just drove around they harbour in the astra after i cleaned it, its still really sunny down here and i have to say almost everyone gave my car a second look, it felt so good. everyone was pointing and admiring it.......or could it be me lol? no the car, god it gets stares dont it
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Loads - I love it. Driving home from work is a joy...

Comment

i know that feeling i love it me girlfriend dont lol

Comment

we get loads of looks aswell. its always nice

Comment

Its not the car people are looking at when i'm driving

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
            you really should hide the bodies in the boot Adski not the passenger seat...

Comment

Only had mine about 3 weeks, its arden blue on 19's. everyone you drive past cant get enough of it. esp the girls!!!
              sigpic
              Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
              And now have an
              Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
              Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian
                Only had mine about 3 weeks, its arden blue on 19's. everyone you drive past cant get enough of it. esp the girls!!!
                welcome to the site, glad the VXR is working for you

Comment

Thanks, VXR is doing it for me no problem :P . my girlfriend also loves the car too. it just gets better every time you start up in morning.
                  sigpic
                  Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                  And now have an
                  Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                  Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

its been nearly a year for me now and i still look forward to driving it and thinking of reasons to use it.

I can say no other car has ever had that effect on me.

Comment

Re: stares

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                      lol just drove around they harbour in the astra after i cleaned it, its still really sunny down here and i have to say almost everyone gave my car a second look, it felt so good. everyone was pointing and admiring it.......or could it be me lol? no the car, god it gets stares dont it
                      imagine the looks you`d of got if you car was arden blue!

Comment

Re: stares

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                        Still thinking of trading it for an STi, all you would get then is "look another scooby" lol

Comment

yes your right will keep the astra and stop bein silly lol
                          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                            Originally posted by Adski
                            you really should hide the bodies in the boot Adski not the passenger seat...
                            Ouch
                            :wink:

Comment

yeh it's the most looked at car ive ever owned and i wouldnt change it for the world
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X