This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat a weekend

Well decieded to do donny this year with my local cruise and it just isnt the VXR scene......

A field full of complete ******* sliding there chaved up nova's around a grass field all night till 5am starting drunken fights and robbing bits off peoples cars.......

Did have a really good time with my local people and will do it next year without the camping...

On a MASSIVE plus note got the VXR on the track at donnington while i was there...

First time on a track and ive defo got the the bug it was amazing just waiting for some pics so i can post some up but there was a company there taking pics so heres the link to there site where the pics im gonna buy are hosted...

http://www.picman.co.uk/cgi-bin/v2.p...&NT5U8554.jpg&

http://www.picman.co.uk/cgi-bin/v2.p...1&NT5U8574.jpg

http://www.picman.co.uk/cgi-bin/v2.p...1&NT5U8587.jpg

http://www.picman.co.uk/cgi-bin/v2.p...1&NT5U8606.jpg

The next one was taken just before i dicked the honda... lol

http://www.picman.co.uk/cgi-bin/v2.p...1&NT5U8624.jpg

Had a mint time all in all!!!

Was advised by someone to tape my reg up to hide it incase i stuffed it into a barrier or something and there was an insurance spotter there or something if such thing exsists...

There was another young lad with a VXR there in red cant remember his reg or name as it was noisey when he told me his name think it was shaun...

brilliant pics, was the wheels on the VXR black? may have been shane?

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
      Yeah they were!!

Nice lad had a bit of a chat with him about a few things he has the full miltek but with no remap

He so so needs to get that sorted...

What sort of power gain would you get with just the Miltek from standard

Comment

ah shanes has been mapped and has the new IC so maybe someone else.

the miltek adds about 10-15bhp

Comment

Originally posted by VXR ned
          Yeah they were!!

Nice lad had a bit of a chat with him about a few things he has the full miltek but with no remap

That wasn't Aussie Shane then. He has a stage 3 car and you'll know by the 'funny' accent...although he has a developing British wit!!

The Milltek gives up to a 15bhp gain I believe on a standard car.

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
            Originally posted by VXR ned
            Yeah they were!!

That wasn't Aussie Shane then. He has a stage 3 car and you'll know by the 'funny' accent...although he has a developing British wit!!

The Milltek gives up to a 15bhp gain I believe on a standard car.
            He was only a ypung lad had the VXR badge off the rear on the doors too if that helps said he was on here so im sure he will turn up...

Comment

it was me ned lol (SSB=Sean) lol ye top weekend ned! i went last year but i wasnt driving last year! pretty disapointed this year because it seemed to be all the old skool cars what was getting the more attention! glad you enjoyed the track was watching you from the banks of the grass and you wernt half giving the VXR some nice sight from where i was stitting bud! well think i am going to book to go on next year when i get my remap done thanks for talking me into getting it done ned
              Fully Loaded Burg Edition Track Car

Comment

Originally posted by SSB
                it was me ned lol (SSB=Sean) lol ye top weekend ned! i went last year but i wasnt driving last year! pretty disapointed this year because it seemed to be all the old skool cars what was getting the more attention! glad you enjoyed the track was watching you from the banks of the grass and you wernt half giving the VXR some nice sight from where i was stitting bud! well think i am going to book to go on next year when i get my remap done thanks for talking me into getting it done ned

Yeah get booked in I told you who to give a ring aswel the service and product are fantastic.......

Wat did you think of the camping I couldnt get anysleep worrying some little chav was going to ram my car trying to do donuts in his front wheel drive corsa....

Comment

will look into it for next time HAHA i was the same bud. there were chavs all over the show and how many people was there from NEWCASTLE i couldnt believe it lol worth a trip down there next time when i get a few more mods sorted out first.
                  Fully Loaded Burg Edition Track Car

Comment

i was there too in my vxr on exhaust uks stand across from another astra vxr off here ared one with aftermarket black and silver muti spokes carnt remember his name
                    sigpic proud owner of astra vxr n custom vivaro nurburg

Comment

Working...
                    X