This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dials playing up

I know I've seen it on here before but can't find it now (limited internet access speed).

So, we were driving along happily when suddenly the dials lit up and did the start up sequence thing (both dials rolled to the top and back). The dial lights went out for a fraction of a second and then it repeated all over a 2nd time.

Everything then went back to normal.

While it's all been fine ever since, it did freak me out a bit. Anyone know what went on (and if it's common) and if I need to worry about it?

Thanks

happened to me once....anyone???

Comment

dodgey earth connection maybe?

Comment

Had this happen in my old corsa c, its happened to a lot of people, think it was something to do with the connection.

Comment

It happened to me and Vaux fixed it with an updated ECU map. Apparently its caused by a section of the ECU re-setting itself. Mine hasn't done it since but it did flash 4 or five warning lights, for a couple of seconds, at me last week!
          sigpic

Comment

I took mine in for this and they checked but found nothing - never happened again...but I have a dodgy steering control now!

Comment

Happened to me once..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll write it off as an electrical 'spike' and forget about it unless it does it again... :-)

Comment

Working...
                X