This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmf armrests

there seem to be 2 arm rests available for the astra mk 5 on lmfs website only thing is how easy are they to fit, and does anyone know what is involved with actually fitting them
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

I bought one from LMF for my GSi, then when I got the VXR it swapped over easily, just four self tappers. More storage space and comfy, worth every penny mate

Comment

any pics mate

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
        any pics mate

I think you are asking too much now , I've only just got used to using the tinternet

Comment

lol

Comment

Yeah get some pics up I want one too

Comment

somebody on here as got them corsa i think it's black vxr i'm not too sure
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...ght=ccs+retrim

There you go Mr Silver

hth
                Mark
                sigpic

Comment

thats a nice one which one out of the two is it and was it easy to fit diy

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                    thats a nice one which one out of the two is it and was it easy to fit diy
                    Its the Irmscher one.

It is easy to fit yes. Just 4 self tapping screws

[I also bought the centre console top section from a base astra H with no ashtray in the back (about £8.00) - that way none of the screws are visible from the back.]
                    sigpic

Comment

Just explain a bit more about the part that you bought extra and why...........

Comment

Originally posted by VXR ned
                        Just explain a bit more about the part that you bought extra and why...........
                        One piece, covers the top part of the centre console from behind the handbrake to the back of the centre console and contains the rear ashtray. (Its basically an L shape)

By replacing it with the same part from a base astra there is no ashtray in the back and so the 2 rear armrest fixing screws are not visible from the back 'view' as they are if you keep the original part with the ashtray in it.

Sorry thats about as clear as I can type it - welcome to look at it at Rockingham if you are there.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X