X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Urgent, UPDATE Need Help Again

Hi ya

Im new the the forum i just picked up my VRX on saturday, Its a x demo car from a vauxhall dealership.

I think the car had the wrong front grill and before i ring the dealer tomorrow (well today) I wanted to make sure im right.

The grill i have on the front of mine is like the SRI, it has a colour coded V bit but the grill has a slated centre. I was under the impression form looking at pic's on this site that i should have a honeycomb sytle grill like the bottom grill in the bumper.

Is this right or wrong??

Thanks
    Char

it should have the honeycomb grill on :wink:

Comment

You are right. It should be honeycombe. Get it back to them, and bring pictures if needed....
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the quick replies ill get on the phone at 9 when they open

thanks again

Char

Comment

your welcome and welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy
            welcome to the forum
            thanks

It does seem a wicked forum there's so much info on here, Ill take some pic's during the week and get them on here and ill take some with the of the wrong grill aswel

Comment

welcome to the forum char. where ya from like ?

Comment

Originally posted by Daz_vxr
                welcome to the forum char. where ya from like ?
                Hi ya
                Im from Croydon in Surrey

Comment

OK spoke to the deale rthis morning and they agreed and said they will sort out my grill.

Will they have to replace the whole grill or can they just get the honeycomb bits???

thanks
                  Char

Comment

welcome char apart from the grille hope your enjoying the car mate
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                      thanks

I love the car its great, the power is wicked. The grill will be sorted, there sorting out what they need to order now :P

R there such things as meets etc for VXR owners or brands hatch days etc??

Comment

the honeycomb bit is seperate on the vxr grill.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by CharVXR
                          thanks

I love the car its great, the power is wicked. The grill will be sorted, there sorting out what they need to order now :P

There are quite a few Char, theres plenty pics on this site from previous meets. Ive only managed one but it was a great day out with loads of VXRs turning out.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                            the honeycomb bit is seperate on the VXR grill.
                            Cool thats what they have ordered up just got of the phoen with the dealer, they are gonna have a look at the bits, but they said they may need to replace the complete grill cos of the slates on the grill at present maybe a permanent fix :?

Will have to wait till thursday to find out

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                              Originally posted by CharVXR
                              thanks

There are quite a few Char, theres plenty pics on this site from previous meets. Ive only managed one but it was a great day out with loads of VXRs turning out.
                              cool, ill have to try and make a few of them

Comment

Working...
                              X