This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Install

I got my fella out yesterday fitting up my car radio, All i wanted was my subs in the boot.

He said he done a line tap to create RCA connection to my mono block fusion amp and run the cables down the each side of the car and he even got me a new double 12 box which sit's roight up to the bakc of the seats

Its loud enough for me but he wants to do more, He is well into his car radio's u should hear his Merc and BM there mental.

Should i let him fit another amp and put some 6x9's int he rear shelf aswell??

what do u think??

Re: My Install

Originally posted by CharVXR
    I got my fella out yesterday fitting up my car radio, All i wanted was my subs in the boot.

He said he done a line tap to create RCA connection to my mono block fusion amp and run the cables down the each side of the car and he even got me a new double 12 box which sit's roight up to the bakc of the seats

Its loud enough for me but he wants to do more, He is well into his car radio's u should hear his Merc and BM there mental.

Should i let him fit another amp and put some 6x9's int he rear shelf aswell??

what do u think??
    no

Comment

no
      thats what i recorn and he replied ok then what about up rating the standard speakers

Comment

Originally posted by CharVXR
        no
        thats what i recorn and he replied ok then what about up rating the standard speakers
        yes but its a big job to get the rears out.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yeah he said the rears look like a ***** to remove, im not in a rush though

Comment

Dont put 6 x 9's in the shelf, thats a BIG NO NO :?
            sigpic
            My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Working...
            X