X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Polish

Anybody got any recommendations?

Been using auto glym wheel cleaner which does a great job of getting the muck off but in my opinion results in the wheels losing some of their shine. Would be nice to get them sparkling again!

Just use good quality bodywork polish
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I normally use AutoGlym Super Resin polish, it's pretty good at shifting the tar spots at the same time. Leaves them smooth and shiney.
      I'll just give it a quick wash!

Comment

Just use Megs NXT every time you wash it... still perfect (except for the very occasional scuff on FO/S and dodgy temporary DIY repairs!)

"Cool"

Comment

I use AutoGlym super resin polish and finish with Autoglym Extra gloss to seal the shine look brand new. Be carefull with wheel cleaners as most of them are acid.

Comment

Autoglym Wheel Sealent....awesome stuff. Its an easy spray wax, and does the trick big time.

Comment

Re: Wheel Polish

Originally posted by Pininfarina22
              Anybody got any recommendations?

Been using auto glym wheel cleaner which does a great job of getting the muck off but in my opinion results in the wheels losing some of their shine. Would be nice to get them sparkling again!
              I use virosol product on my alloys and dont use wax at all the virosol is safe to use and cleans them like nu!!!

Comment

I use use the autoglym wheel seal stuff too, really easy to use and gives good results
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

i got the autoglym spray stuff and some nxt stuff which stinks of puke but it's good stuff
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

5 layers any decent wax after claying........

Inside and out and they will not attract brake dust and will wash in warm water followed by a quick qd!!!
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                      5 layers any decent wax after claying........

Inside and out and they will not attract brake dust and will wash in warm water followed by a quick qd!!!
                      Clay the wheels? what type of clay would you say to use?
                      sigpic

Comment

Sonus Green, or if really bad and your careful Sonus Grey, but Green should be fine for most :wink:

Comment

Right,

Back out to the shops again tommorow
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X