This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condensation in rear lens

Just had the VXR in the dealers to get the rear light seals replaced and ......... they aint done it. They said that Vauxhall are still trying to find a `Fix`for this problem, the seals that they have are only for `Water Ingress` (water leaking into light cluster) and they will contact me as soon as they hear anything.

I believe this is a common fault, although with the nice weather lately, mine have seemed to clear!

Although couldn't believe it, 2 days after picking the car up new, the were completely condensated! (i think thats a word) :?

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEQUEEN
      I believe this is a common fault, although with the nice weather lately, mine have seemed to clear! :?
      Yup its a mahoosive problem-some has had new seals some new lights and still the problem exists. :?

Comment

They replaced mine also when I had a 7.500k service check 2 weeks ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Condensation in rear lens

Originally posted by Scooter
          Just had the VXR in the dealers to get the rear light seals replaced and ......... they aint done it. They said that Vauxhall are still trying to find a `Fix`for this problem, the seals that they have are only for `Water Ingress` (water leaking into light cluster) and they will contact me as soon as they hear anything.
          I got my lenses completely replaced, not just the seals under warranty , the lenses seem to have a much better seal inside , and seem to be a lot better, because my original lenses were always full of condensation and water droplets in the top of the lenses , try and get the lenses comletely change under warranty :wink:
          Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

mine where terrible for months but they seem fine now and have been since about december no more probs with em
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X