This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front passenger seat

I have an annoying rattle on the passenger seat when going over bumps. Still happens even when someone's sat in it.

It feels like the back of the backrest... something inside thats loose and vibrating causing a noise. Anyone had this problem and if so, any fixes?

Going back to the dealers isn't an option

Cheers

Dave

I spent ages trying to work out a sound like you describe and eventually found it to be the passanger seat belt tensioner(as in the bit the belt clips locks into). I had it replaced few months back and the sound has gone, it could be something totally different but its work looking into.

Comment

Re: Front passenger seat

Originally posted by vRStoVXR

Going back to the dealers isn't an option

Cheers

Dave
      You do know that you can take it to ANY Vauxhall dealer for warranty work !

Comment

Or Thorney Motor Sport as I believe they can carry out all warranty work aswell.

Comment

Oh yeah I know that!

I made the mistake of taking my Fabia back to the dealers. Got it back with scratches to the interior, oil on the backseat, 0 miles fuel left, water leak which wasn't there when it went in etc etc... lol. Obviously not all at the same time, just everytime I took it in something happened to it

I know every dealer isn't like this and my local one seems very good. But its put me off leaving any car with any dealer now. Can't really get out of servicing though

Comment

Believe me when I say "theres a lot of people here know EXACTLY how you feel about leaving your car at a dealers" I had my car in at the dealers on Tuesday, I insisted that someone came out and inspected my car before I left it with them - "not a blemish" was his words ..... "thats the way I want it back please" was my reply (it was in to get the rear light seals replaced and the o/s/f alloy polished as they left marks on it while fixing a puncture).
            PS they didnt do the seals but the wheel was perfect, I could have polished the wheel myself but they done it so they can make it good plus they gave me a Monaro as a courtesy car for a day ........... or was it a 1.2 Corsa ....... nope my mistake it was a Corsa. :wink:

Comment

Working...
            X