This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derv......

well i've just been taken out in a cdti 150 with a DTUK box on it, running approximately 200hp.

Well what can i say? I'm shocked, the thing was ace, really really good and when you're going, you can't even tell it's a derv.

Well impressed, that much so that........... I'm going to get one..... for the missus of course.....

it was running a average of 49.7 to the gallon too.
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

I had one for 3 days last year,you are right they a a good bit of kit.Nice car
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

But diesel = low revs = get bored of them eventually! :P

Comment

Must admit I drove Andy's 888 up and down the road at a VXR PC meet. Very nice cars, and the torque was very impressive.

Comment

I run one during the week with the CRD2 box. Very very impressive for a diesel but you cant beat the quiet smooth running of the vxr.

Comment

Re: Derv......

Originally posted by Daz5182
            you can't even tell it's a derv.
            You can from the outside clatter clatter

Originally posted by Daz5182
            Well impressed, that much so that........... I'm going to get one..... for the missus of course.....
            As a second car for the other half you're forgiven

Comment

Driven the standard 1.9 150 and thought it was great. From the inside it certainly didn't sound or feel like a diesel, and the mid range acceleration was fabby, plenty of torque. The 200 version must be a hoot, would love to try one some day - plus it's a bit of a sleeper too so that must increase the fun factor

Comment

If you haven't seen it take a look at this..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zo987X-Au48

Comment

Hi daz,

Long live the DTH glad to here someone that has experienced the Green Magic

What do you think of this for a DIESEL van??

0-60 in around 7 seconds???

Comment

Working...
                  X