This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 cell cat

Had a 100 cell sports cat fitted on the magnex today £175 fitted , wondering if iv just wasted my money (hope not ) car feels the same , sounds alittle better , when the mgnex went on it seamed to get better each day maybe its same with cat , getting a re-map next from wallace performance in Aberdeen .

thought there was probs with 100 cell cats, as i thought may be with remus
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

you will get the best from it when its been remaped.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Re: 100 cell cat

Originally posted by menzies007
        Had a 100 cell sports cat fitted on the magnex today £175 fitted , wondering if iv just wasted my money (hope not ) car feels the same , sounds alittle better , when the mgnex went on it seamed to get better each day maybe its same with cat , getting a re-map next from wallace performance in Aberdeen .
        What type of map does wallace do, costs, power?

Comment

It will probably be quite hard to notice a difference with just the cat fitted. Id be interested to see the difference that the Wallace map makes though.

Comment

there must be a reason for milltek doing a 200 cell cat as opposed to 100 cell as they must have spent so much money in research :?

Comment

Hmmm,Keep us posted as i understand that the use of a 100 cpi race cat will cause the malfunction indicator lamp to come on when the system does a self test on the cat efficiency...P0420 if i am not mistaken?
              It will be interesting if you can get away with it because although the car may pass an mot test the vehicle self test is a lot more sensitive on these late control systems. See how you go......

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                there must be a reason for milltek doing a 200 cell cat as opposed to 100 cell as they must have spent so much money in research :?
                Yea, marketing. Release 200cell then 1 year later release 100 and make loads of money again.
                sigpic

Comment

hmm have they done this with any of their other systems

Comment

wat cell fig was the standard cat

Comment

Comment

well thought 200 let alone 100 would mess with the sensors in system

Comment

the full milltek system has a HJS motorsport cat fitted
                          http://www.hjs-motorsport.de/english/produkte_kat.php

Comment

Drove into Aberdeen today car running good no problems , sounds fantastic . not sure all the details on wallace re-map going over there later to get some info ..

Comment

HJS cats are some of the best in the business. 100cell is the absolute minimum you could run legally

Comment

Working...
                              X