This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling milltek?

Is there anyone that is thinking of selling there millteks within the next couple of months seeing as the remus and 3" milltek will be out soon?
    sigpic

Im sure Corsasrisilver will change his mind soon and sell his.
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

gotta be crazy mate, wouldnt remove my milltek for another exhaust giving you much the same, its not like its going to drop your 0-60 time by 2 seconds let alone .2 of a sec, if its additional noise im after then i will just fit the turdex for 20 quid

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502
        Im sure Corsasrisilver will change his mind soon and sell his.

LOL
        sigpic

Comment

The only person I know who has one for sale is Simon (aka Wookie Boy) although he isn't on this site. He has a for sale thread here

Comment

i wouldnt sell it either dont want a drop in mid range torque and my niose level is just how i want it too, and it looks ace
            Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
              The only person I know who has one for sale is Simon (aka Wookie Boy) although he isn't on this site. He has a for sale thread here
              Interesting :?

Ebay just sold one for £420. Should have snapped it up. DARN!
              sigpic

Comment

Keep your eyes and ears open dude. Theres been a few sold recently and a get the feeling some people may switch from the Milltek to Remus.....Dont know why :?
                sigpic

Comment

yeah dunno why either from pic in brochure i still prefer milltek and no way would i want 3 inch bore, rumour has it its noisy and i think when its too noisy it looses its class
                  Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Agreed, Full Milltek is plenty loud enough
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502
                      Keep your eyes and ears open dude. Theres been a few sold recently and a get the feeling some people may switch from the Milltek to Remus.....Dont know why :?
                      .....In the pub you can tell your mates it adds 20bhp and that its cheaper than all those mid range torque guys and their Millteks :wink:

BUT no wbhp dyno comparison with Milltek available yet so all guesswork for now
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                        yeah dunno why either from pic in brochure i still prefer milltek and no way would i want 3 inch bore, rumour has it its noisy and i think when its too noisy it looses its class
                        Stu Harris confirm that it was NOT a 3 inch bore and also provide some other FACTS about it.

Now before it starts again I'd just like to say that this thread is about someone wanting a Milltek NOT yet another stupid and pointless debait about different exhausts.

Now can all this exhaust vs exhaust and tuner vs tuner cra-p stop because I for one am almost done with this site. It's getting stupid imo. What the hell newbies think about it I have no idea but it must put them off!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKVXR
                          .....In the pub you can tell your mates it adds 20bhp and that its cheaper than all those mid range torque guys and their Millteks :wink:

Thanks Mark. That is EXACTLY the sort of thing I was referring to with "before it starts".

Comment

Its funny tho
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                              Originally posted by BLACKVXR

Thanks Mark. That is EXACTLY the sort of thing I was referring to with "before it starts".

Seem to be a lot of people worried about anything harming future sales of Remus exhausts at the moment? :? Somebody handing out shares? :?

One sentence is a joke based on stated facts ie 20 bhp and losing mid range torque to gain higher end power.
                              The other sentence is a statement confirming that it may well turn out in the end that the Remus system is better after comparitive tests.

If a forum cant stand this kind of posting with logical debate and a sense of humour I'm not sure its a place anybody would want to be!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X