This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS v Courtenay's?

Well, now I have your attention.... I took my lovely wife's 170PS Sporthatch over to Courtenay's yesterday for remap, airbox mods, pre cat and iridium plugs / panel filter. I also asked them to fit a set of Pro Kit springs whilst they had it. (Cool Mothers Day present eh?)

No pub talk 'bo**ocks' because I'm sick to death of hearing people talking about different dyno's but I would like to say that a) its noticably better with the map switched off and b) very very impressive with it on. Exceeded my expectations and as a bonus the springs mean that the **** end doesn't look silly any more! Thanks to the guys at CS.

Oh... and I still think my TMS Stage 2 VXR is great - some 12 months since having it done and will continue to take it to JT for future looking after.

In a nutshell, I'm happy with both and really don't give a **** what anybody else thinks!

Thinking about taking my brothers Hyundai Getz to Regal and my 10 year old's bike to VXRPC!

Oh...and its a bl**dy long way to North Walsham and back (so far - my **** was really aching by the time I reached the M5 - How I wish she had recaro's)

Col

Re: TMS v Courtenay's?

Originally posted by R20 VXR

Oh...and its a bl**dy long way to North Walsham and back (so far - my bottom was really aching by the time I reached the M5 - How I wish she had recaro's)

Col
    nice christmas present perhaps

Comment

Good to see someone who is talking objectively about the topic.
      Nice post my friend!!
      sigpic
      More than 34,900 viewings and counting
      Click Here to.................
      See My Wheels
      See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Nice one mate. I've dealt with both CS and TMS, and both offered brilliant service

Comment

same as i dont care i am happy with my car as is everyone else
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X