This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courtenay remap

Popped over to courtenays yestaday to see how their vxr is coming on. spoke to jon and also met his mapping man who is over from germany for the week to fine tune the maps. Car his booked in for next week but hav"nt decided weather to go for for the 265 bhp and front pipe or the 285 bhp straight away. ( jon says i really need to go for the full milltek to get full benefit from it ) jon says i can make my mind up on the day so i"ll have to spend the weekend wrestling with my wallet ( and sweet talking the other half ).

Anyone know how much Courtenay remap will cost and is it detectable?

Comment

i am waiting for TMS/VXR Performance Centre to release their remaps, stage 2 is sounding very good

Comment

Originally posted by VXRMANN
        Anyone know how much Courtenay remap will cost and is it detectable?
        The maps are undetectable with Tech 2, however they are very detectable when you drive them The cost is for the stage 1 is £550 inc VAT. The full stage 2 including a full Milltek is £1695, however if you already have the full exhaust then it's £550 for the map only.
        Please note these prices do include fitting & setting up on our rolling road, complete with power graphs.
        sigpic
        29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Sounds like some good figures there Jon

Comment

Jon - do you utilise the power button at all? Would be great to have a day-to-day and track/progressive-use setting.

Comment

Hi Kev, yes we do have switchable power through the sports button, or you can have the uprated map with the sports button just increasing the throttle response and steering feel. Though the response on both settings is less aggresive than standard, this was even more important with the increase in power, as the car with the standard throttle maps was hard to drive anything less than like it had just been stolen.
              sigpic
              29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Working...
              X