This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR VS Bollard

The title of this thread is pretty much self explanitary. anyone know where to get a cheap vxr front bumper from?

mate ships pull along side bollards not VXR's,
    was you doing some laps on a wharf?

Comment

Well lets say i was not in the right frame of mind not going into details but it was somehting big so i was not thinking straight.

Thought i had her in reverse and bang. Bumper had cracked.

Comment

Oh Bollards!!! Tough break mate...she'll be right soon enough... There was a breaker on ebay....there's a thread somewhere...not sure how bad that was though

Comment

Very. front end had gone.

Comment

the 1 on ebay was front end damage so wont be any good to you any pic's ssb ?
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
              the 1 on ebay was front end damage so wont be any good to you any pic's ssb ?
              Whole front end or just lower spoiler section ?
              sigpic

Comment

Here it is:

CLICKY

the honey combe bit fell on this morninf at 15-20mph i was going so much faster last night so i'm kinda lucky it didn;t fall off then.

Comment

Originally posted by MadJon
                  Here it is:

CLICKY

the honey combe bit fell on this morninf at 15-20mph i was going so much faster last night so i'm kinda lucky it didn;t fall off then.
                  Ouch! At least it looks like the internals are fine, no leaks anywhere overnight on the drive?
                  sigpic

Comment

Nope all is fine. havn't checked the temp snesor since the grill fell out but it reads as normal.

too be honest i'm not too bothered about it. it is all repairable and will be doing it with my dad maybe in the week or next weekend. should look as good as new.

i need to check the crash bar though just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Originally posted by MadJon
                      Nope all is fine. havn't checked the temp snesor since the grill fell out but it reads as normal.
                      too be honest i'm not too bothered about it. it is all repairable and will be doing it with my dad maybe in the week or next weekend. should look as good as new.
                      sigpic

Comment

try calling

VPSC{web link}
                        Vauxhall Performance spares Centre
                        01255 670670

A1 Vauxhall
                        01249 720568

Comment

Hi Alex.

Thanks for the details. I had tried to call Lookers near why i live and they gave me a price fo £128.76 I(including vauxhall discount). So i asked them was that for the whole bumper or one part (as it is in 3 bits). He could not andwer :?

It is all repairable where the crack is in the lower spoiler on the pic that was only just repaired (by me and my dad) if you look at the paint around it you can;t tell it had been done. so were gonna do the dame for the rest of it.

Thanks again. at least i know where to go IF it does not work out.

Comment

that wouls have been for only part of it.

heres the rest of the part numbers.

PANEL, FRONT END, UPPER, PRIMED 93186596
                            EXTENSION, FRONT END PANEL, LOWER 93186609
                            GRILLE, RADIATOR, LOWER 93186611

Comment

Working...
                            X