Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can anyone help

    Thinking about upgrading my car can anyone tell me if this would effect my warranty and if not can you reccomend any particular place either courtney or regent i.e whos the best?. the car has done 8000 miles

    thanks higgy.

  • #2
    no dont think it does i had a new turbo not too long back and ive been running stage 3 since november , theres courtneys, thorneys, regal, and davidof , and vxrpc all very good tuners , there's a link to courts at the bottom of my signature and the rest you will find on google p.s stage 3 is great bring on stage 4
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: can anyone help

      Originally posted by HIGGY
      Thinking about upgrading my car can anyone tell me if this would effect my warranty and if not can you reccomend any particular place either courtney or regent i.e whos the best?. the car has done 8000 miles

      thanks higgy.
      the manufacturers give you a warranty on the parts they change. Your best discussing each warranty with each tuner to find the one which suits you best.

      Like worsy said VXRPC, Courts, Regal, DAP and Thorney are the main tuners for the astra VXR

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone know of any VXR tuners closer to south wales ?

        Comment


        • #5
          no but think of the fun on the long trip home
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by worsy
            no but think of the fun on the long trip home
            Good point Where abouts are all these others mentioned then ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXRGAV
              Originally posted by worsy
              no but think of the fun on the long trip home
              Good point Where abouts are all these others mentioned then ?
              VXRPC - near oxford (banbury)
              TMS - Milton keynes
              Courts - Near Norwich
              DAP - up north (dont know exact location)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                Originally posted by VXRGAV
                Originally posted by worsy
                no but think of the fun on the long trip home
                Good point Where abouts are all these others mentioned then ?
                VXRPC - near oxford (banbury)
                TMS - Milton keynes
                Courts - Near Norwich
                DAP - up north (dont know exact location)
                Thanking you

                Comment


                • #9
                  thats ok... my best suggestion is to take distance into consideration but to also call them up with all the questions you have and see which one you feel most comfortable with.

                  Vet them out as such, you need to have 100% confidence in the company, their work and if anything should go wrong in the future for them to react rather than bury their heads.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                    thats ok... my best suggestion is to take distance into consideration but to also call them up with all the questions you have and see which one you feel most comfortable with.

                    Vet them out as such, you need to have 100% confidence in the company, their work and if anything should go wrong in the future for them to react rather than bury their heads.
                    Nice one ... just had a look on the Regal website as well, seem pretty good but hell of a drive to Southampton !

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X