This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Board Computer MPG

Right, on the B/C when driving you constantly have the Inst. Consumption goin up and down depending on how you drive. Is there any way of having a different didplay other than this, cos i find it a little distracting and annoyin? or is it just a case of ignorin it??!!

Cheers

click the thumb button / jog wheel on the left hand side of your steering wheel. Then move the wheel either up or down. That lets you scroll through range, stopwatch, average consumption, average speed etc. Hold the button in for a few seconds to reset the average consumption, average speed etc.

Cheers.

Comment

Re: On Board Computer MPG

Originally posted by LewisArdenblue
      Right, on the B/C when driving you constantly have the Inst. Consumption goin up and down depending on how you drive. Is there any way of having a different didplay other than this, cos i find it a little distracting and annoyin? or is it just a case of ignorin it??!!

Cheers
      When you click the `scroll wheel` (left hand side on the steering wheel) push the `scroll wheel` up/down to go through the menu and whatever you stop it at ........ thats what will be displayed untill your old and grey and smell of wee. (did I take that a bit too far)

Comment

Working...
      X