X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Prices

Guys

How much does everyone pay for there tyres for the 19" optional extra alloy's.

cheers

£133.30 Toyo Proxes r in the doris's wishlist
    but only when the conti's hit the bar

Comment

Where do you get them from. Struggling finding any under £230 Each!!!

Comment

I have got a price for continentals at 176 each and Toyo (Something) R&S for £158 each inc fitting

Comment

Kwik fit Goodyear F1 - £150 each

Comment

Excellent Thank you. Possibly buying my VXR tonight advertised needing new tyre's.

Whats the size or the tyre( Example 220\40\19 )

CHeers

Comment

19"'s are 235\35\19

Comment

make sure that the price reflects this..... They ain't cheap
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

speed rating Y

Comment

Excllent found some now well under the £200 mark.

Also whilst i am here and got some people attention, is 18K miles alot for a 55 plate astra.

Comment

Dont forget XL xtra load cos you get em without it

Comment

Get all my tyres from www.Mytyres.co.uk with free delivery, just have to pay for fitting which varies depending on where you go.

Comment

not really, mine is 06 (july) and has 18k on the clock. It really depends on what you looking for, some of the vxr's on here have done less than 5k in a year.

Beware of cheap budget tyres as you will compensate on grip... i found the standard conti's were rubbish, now gone up to goodyear and it sticks like mud.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                            not really, mine is 06 (july) and has 18k on the clock. It really depends on what you looking for, some of the VXR's on here have done less than 5k in a year.

Beware of cheap budget tyres as you will compensate on grip... i found the standard conti's were rubbish, now gone up to goodyear and it sticks like mud.
                            got any pic's of your tyres mel cos i'm gonna be needing some soon
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

As said, mytyres.co.uk are pretty good and cheap. I've just got a set of 18" Toyos from them.

Originally posted by minivin
                              Excllent found some now well under the £200 mark.

Also whilst i am here and got some people attention, is 18K miles alot for a 55 plate astra.
                              I have a 55 plate Astra and have almost 28k on now!

My car is a daily drive though whereas for others it a second car so it does vary as said.

Comment

Working...
                              X