This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Req'd

Hi to all great web site just had the VXR a month now great fun to drive just makes me smile every time.

just for information puposes I hold down the settings button for 9 to 10 secs it beeps then says test mode then scroll through using bc to get to the coolant temp etc does anbody know what all the other system stores are? a stab in the dark that the bus one is the information passed between the systems on the canbus as its very similar to an aircraft databus system. One thing I have discovered is that whilst the radio is on then you do the settings thing then press the fm/am button again it scrolls through the monitoring of the signal strength in hex code I think and next press displays the bass and treble settings, abit long winded for a first post sorry.

So in all what are the other stores in test mode? and are there any other hidden settings whilts in test mode?

none what I know of... I'm not sure of all the diff codes, only kno the temp and also km speed one.

welcome to the site

ps you at cranwell??

Comment

No Coningsby at the moment, thats all I can gather but you never know someone out there might have some indepth Astra VXR software knowledg

Comment

cool, hubbie is Cottesmore.

I think a few people could know more detail

Comment

Welcome :wink: The information displayed also depends on the media unit you have and other options (such as SatNav, CC, etc). On mine with the SatNav you have additional test screens in the SatNav section where you can get up the GPS speed reading. As for all the others, there is information in there regarding the amount of fuel being used by the injectors (updated at 1 sec intervals), distance travelled in Metres/s, and some more which i'm not sure about

Comment

Thanks my unit is the CD30 one so no sat nav have figured out some more stuff though so for the cdc30 unit then

U30: (is your alternator voltage or system voltage as it reads 14.*volts when engine running 12.*volts when off)
            So we have an inbuilt Voltmeter a guide for battery/alternator health

Dimm: (Reads U or None don't know what they are but the numbers below corispond to the brightness of the Dashboard lighting so 100% when lights are off turn on headlights it dimms the dash lights to 36% but now you have a figure to the far left this is the manual adjustment for the back lighting in percent adjustable with the dimmer control)

Just thought I'd share the info

p.s xtc hubbie Engineer or Pilot????

Comment

Engineer

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

rock
                Last edited by shadbor; 30 September 2007, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wardy_Fingers

p.s xtc hubbie Engineer or Pilot????
                  engineer

Comment

Avionics Pah who needs them all they do is hold everyone up LoL anybody find the info of any worth even if just to show off all the gizmos to peeps

Oh youve probably guessed I'm Avionics LoL

Comment

so your a fairy then

Comment

of the highest order

Comment

were also somtimes known as
                          Last edited by shadbor; 30 September 2007, 12:24 AM.

Comment

husband is a scooty/rigger

Comment

Where you at Shadbor??? Is there anybody here who lives in the boston area with a VXR aint seen any about in this area yet??

Comment

Working...
                              X