Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wiring orginal bluetooth radio back in!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring orginal bluetooth radio back in!!!

hi all newbie here! ive just bought a astra vxr wreck! no it jus needs panneling up not to bad but a bargain! my problem is its got a bluetooth steroe(orignal) cd30 mp3 but the plug on the back of the steroes been cut up! ive manged to get most of the wires jioned up to the block but theres still two wires left yellow twisted together (dus this make any sence?) the blue tooth activates in the car but dont come through the speakers? any help much appreciated thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

has anyone gt a cd30 mp3 with bluetooth? i need a picture of the wiring plug and the back of steroe pleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol any help much appreciated!

Comment

Sorry mate I've got CD70 without bluetooth so can't even show you that, but sure someone will be along to help soon.

Oh and welcome to the site btw :wink:

Comment

thanks mate! also a wiring digram would be usefull, vauxhall not very helpfull they say they need rewire the whole loom!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dus anyone know if anything needs to be re-coded or reset? many thanks all apart from this problem the cars bloody brillant!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by madscort
            thanks mate! also a wiring digram would be usefull, vauxhall not very helpfull they say they need rewire the whole loom!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dus anyone know if anything needs to be re-coded or reset? many thanks all apart from this problem the cars bloody brillant!!!lol
            the radio doesnt need re-coding to the car, its plug and play joby

Comment

Why dont you buy one of them TIS 2000 dvd's from ebay? then you will have full circuit diagrams and plug pictures etc....

Comment

Originally posted by CharVXR
                the radio doesnt need re-coding to the car, its plug and play joby
                If it's the original stereo.....

if its come from another Vxll it needs decoded and recoded
                tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                The truth is out there ...

Comment

the steroe the orignal for the car it actully works fine its just my bluetooth part cuz theres two wires wich go below the speaker and power block thts why ineed apicture so i can see were those wires go on the back of steroe! anyone with blutooth will hav tht on there cd30 mp3 head unit.

Comment

Working...
                  X