This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh

it say's it all dont it just coming back from registry office having just got the baby's birthday certificate , well this lovely woman who i can do nothing but praise her quality driving skill's under supervision of her male friend who was her driving instructor decide that my lane was better looking than her's and proceeded to cut me up causing me to swerve and do this

she then got back in her lane after a few choice words by myself through the window then turned right and p4%&@d off so now you know where the aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh came from , its only been 4 weeks since i had them done
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

thats not fun

Comment

i`m gutted for you mate that is so depressing. i know how you feel though hpe you get it sorted soon bud
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Oh dear mate, sorry to see that, i'd be gutted, get the chips away man out asap so it's one and doesn't do your head in for too long.
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
          Oh dear mate, sorry to see that, i'd be gutted, get the chips away man out asap so it's one and doesn't do your head in for too long.
          yeh i'll take it to leelee who resprayed em b4 thats another £65 down the pan
          sigpic
          M.U.F.C.

Comment

have you taken a bit of tyre off the side wall too ? thought you were gettin em done a diff colour

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
              have you taken a bit of tyre off the side wall too ? thought you were gettin em done a diff colour
              yeh bit of tyre and they are a different silver more metallic now they shine better
              sigpic
              M.U.F.C.

Comment

It is mate, but it needs doing, you'll have to try and save the £65 somewhere else, don't let your lass out shopping on saturday, you'll be quids in then.

One of those things mate, it's repairable so don't worry about it.
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

ah cool prob my screen bein weird lol. are they like vxrmarcs then

Comment

no different from marcs here this is a better pic

sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

ah now i see, nice one mate looks smart they do.

Comment

are the standard contis extra load tyres? Sorry just looking on your tyre wall on the pic....

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
                          are the standard contis extra load tyres? Sorry just looking on your tyre wall on the pic....
                          yeh i think so cos you can pressure them up to 42 in the rear
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

oh great, they are £10 more than the normal ones, cheapest i can find are £180. don't really want odd tyres on the car. Anyway sorry for jacking your thread

Comment

Well they did look smart :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X