This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• range not working

Hi to day my fuel was low the range thing come up saying !!! range!!! 14 miles like it dose. so i only had £10 so i put £10 fuel in but it still said 14 miles and then soon after it says !!!RANGE!!! 0 even tho there is a 1/4 of tank off fuel in the best bit is you cant get rid of it saying that and you cant use the CD track select buttons on the CD so is it broken or will it work soon after? any one Had this too

so it saying !!!RANGE!!! O MILES even with 1/4 tank of fuel

Re: range not working

Originally posted by ben.redvxr
    Hi to day my fuel was low the range thing come up saying !!! range!!! 14 miles like it dose. so i only had £10 so i put £10 fuel in but it still said 14 miles and then soon after it says !!!RANGE!!! 0 even tho there is a 1/4 of tank off fuel in the best bit is you cant get rid of it saying that and you cant use the CD track select buttons on the CD so is it broken or will it work soon after? any one Had this too

so it saying !!!RANGE!!! O MILES even with 1/4 tank of fuel
    it does that on all ones, my sxi did it aswell, you need to put about £15 in it to get to reregister petrol has been added

Comment

i've had that before did you leave key in igns cuz it does reset it self till key is out, thats what it does on mine.

Comment

Mine does the same, sometimes takes upto 15 -20 mins to reset itself and give correct range after re-fill, the most important thing is that the fuel gauge reads correct!

Comment

Yeah same happened to me today. Accept i put a 5er in and it still read 0 miles. Put another 10er in on the way home from work and it read 83 miles...

Comment

thank god for that just about to take it back 1st time Ive put only £10 in its funny it dose that i would have thought it would say range 40 miles best fill it up tomorrow :wink:

Thanks

Comment

you mite find when you get in tomorrow that the range has reset itself

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                you mite find when you get in tomorrow that the range has reset itself
                oh yes just checked it its saying 84 miles now

Comment

cool

Comment

rang

yes did the same 2 me after i put fiver in the tank

Comment

Re: rang

Originally posted by SR06VXR
                      How come you only put a 5er in?
                      I forgot my wallet and just tried to scrape whatever i could together out of the car lol.

Comment

Re: rang

Originally posted by Adski
                        Originally posted by SR06VXR
                        How come you only put a 5er in?
                        I forgot my wallet and just tried to scrape whatever i could together out of the car lol.
                        hes actually just a tight wod

Comment

Working...
                        X